Thursday, June 05, 2008

More TV to ignore

Now that I have 200 channels at my fingertips instead of 10 I still have nothing to watch. It is all junk and children under age 2 are not supposed to watch television anyway. None of my shows will be on until September... which all you need is some rabbit ears for.

New books I finished: "Shadow Puppets" and "Shadow of the Hegemon" were recent books I finished in my quest to complete the Ender's Game series. Very good - though the Bean and Petra subplot seems a little far-fetched. Oh well - I hope he gets the new book out soon to tie together some questions.

Attended Kindermusik with Maddox today and I wasn't that impressed. I thought that the Gateway Music teacher did a much better job and had a better program put together. Maddox just wanted to play in the kitchen with the cabinets. I certainly will not pay $60 for playing with kitchen cabinets.

No comments: