Monday, November 05, 2007

Babies Does a Fall Back with the Clocks

Currently Reading: Charlie Wilson's War. I really like the tone, style and subject matter. It is a very long book so I'm not sure I will be able to finish it in two weeks since it is not a quick read either.

Well at Thomasville, my Hercules aka. Maddox found out that a drawer isn't really a drawer. He pulled on some knobs that look like a drawer but was really a keyboard shelf. So, he falls to his bottom and keeps going until he hits his head. Poor thing :-(

Weekend was exhausting. Holding a baby for 90 minutes straight is no fun at all.
Looked for a desk at several places and even the three thousand dollar desks wouldn't get here for 6 weeks. For that price I better have it tomorrow.

Oh, and just received an email that "The Golden Compass" is the new "anti-Narnia".

No comments: