Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Elementary Ed.

Well, I think I now will be an Elementary Teacher. There are several leaving St. Joseph School this year, plus perhaps the Technology Coordinator. Even if I get the Tech job full-time, an Elementary Certificate probably couldn't hurt. In Missouri, all you have to do is take the Praxis II test in the field you want to teach, pass it, and you're in! It is like taking a final exam for a class without having to take the class. I could get certified to teach everything if I wanted to! Scary, huh?

The Big Mac versus Subway commercial is scary and effective.

I really want some coffee. Please send ASAP to my address in St. Charles. Thanks. ;-)

I have to go to work... so no philosophical thoughts for today.

1 comment:

Dgcopter said...

I tried emailing you coffee, but I couldn't get the coffee into my computer. This is the best I've got:
   ~
( [ ]