Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christ-mass

If anyone puts "X-mas" again I will scream!!! How blatantly obvious of an attempt to take Christ out of Christmas can one get?

Christmas wasn't too bad. I think it will get more fun when kiddo realizes what is going on.

Maddox had a great first bday party. Flu and cold hitting many people hard so about half couldn't attend.

I started playing WOW on our own server and like it a lot. Contact me if you would like to join. My character's name in the game is "Luscious". It is totally hilarious b/c now everyone says "Greetings Luscious" in the game.

If attending a birthday party for someone get them a GIFT. And if you don't, then that is fine, but do not go running to the store in the middle of the party to buy yourself crap you don't need.

No comments: