Friday, March 21, 2008

Don't Believe Everything You Think

My new book is Thomas Kida's "Don't Believe Everything You Think." It was a suggested book by Amazon to compliment "Unspun". You would think that us "modern" folk would be above all this superstition and hocus pocus. However, Kida lists quite a number of commonly held beliefs that usher no physical proof: psychokinesis, UFO abductions, astrology, etc. I'm just on the first chapter so I won't get too far into it.

Well I hope Maddox lives to his 2nd birthday at least. His somewhat dirty socks caused him to slip on the floor and smack the back of his head on the hardwood. He pulled a toy onto his face, and he smooshed his face twice into wood chips. I hate wood chips! My beautiful baby boy's face scarred due to wood chips. :-( It is so sad.

My last day in 3 baby adventure babysitting service is over. A 4 mo. old, 1 year old and 2 year old get along quite well as long as the 1 year old isn't mine bent on killing the baby who is taking up your mommy's attention.

Missouri is now partly a "federal disaster" because of the flooding and we can now receive aid from the federal government to supplement our state and local. oh JOY! My hard earned tax dollars (well now my husband's) are going towards idiots that are dumb enough to build roads and buildings in a flood plain. You know WHY state farm and other companies don't offer flood insurance but the Federal government does? Because it isn't profitable. And you wonder why we're in so much national debt. Well other than the whole New Deal and all... LOL

No comments: