Saturday, August 14, 2004

FORD Service and Repair Sucks

Never go to a Pundmann Ford Service repair shop. They said it would take 125$, or 1.4 hours, to fix something that took me and my husband 10 minutes to fix. At $82 an hour, I should have had a bikini wax, hair cut, free ticket to Six Flags, full body massage AND had my car looked at! Never ever again.

Check out this group named Bond. They are 4 girls that play cool classical music on electric violin and cello. The cello is like 6 inches wide and funky looking.

I just finished the "Left Behind" Series! Yeah! And the peasants rejoice. I don't think it is anti-Catholic. That is silly. They are fictional books that don't have sex, violence etc. The last one seemed to drag on just a little bit. I guess I can't really spoil it for anybody. That's kind of like asking "What happens at the end of 'Titanic'"?

No comments: