Friday, September 10, 2004

All the World's a Stage- Red lights

Observation of the day:

I think in major cities, like St. Louis, and perhaps everywhere, there is a tendency to want things "now" and want them "fast". Back in my first days of theater, I thought moving around fast meant " you were important." I don't know why, but that is what my teenager brain processed.
Therefore, I think that people around here want everything now and move fast because that makes them feel important. They think that others will think they are important because their time is more important than other peoples. Yet again, theater is like real life. But really, the easy going, taking it easy people will live longer.

My observation on life for the day: It is doesn't matter what you drive, or how fast you get there; we will all be stopping at the same red light.



No comments: