Saturday, October 06, 2007

Missing good ol' college days

Yeah you never think it possible. But I miss the good ol' college days of discussion and bouncing ideas and reading. We do that somewhat every other Friday - but after 8pm - which is around the same time my brain powers down into "sleep mode". I am most productive between 6-8am.

We use to talk about Shakespeare, philosophy, theater, mathematics, physics, history, etc. But doesn't seem like that happens much anymore. It did briefly while I worked at my old/new job at Citi. We could discuss ideas like that and chit chat. But now I'm home and the 9 month old doesn't have much discussion in him. Who knows. Maybe he'll teach me more than a college textbook after all....

1 comment:

Dgcopter said...

Hey!!! Yes, I am still alive, but barely. I kinda gave up on the old blog, but now I Twitter.

Glad to see you're still alive, too -- hope all is well with your boy. Don't let him try to tell you that being 9 months old is valid excuse for not having read Shakespeare. Get him the pop-up versions! I'm sure Titus Andronicus would go over well.